Writing A Dissertation Prospectus In Economics: 7 Simple Rules
There is more than one approach to compose a good dissertation prospectus in economics. Hinging on the nature of the subject matter and research; there a few issues that may call for more emphasis as compared to other issues. In addition to this, there is commonly more than one reasonable approach to explain these issues and some flexibility in the arrangement in which they’re treated.
Here are 7 simple rules for you to adhere to in order to come up with an exceptional dissertation prospectus in economics:
- You should understand the question quite well.
- Always write in simple sentences.
- Consider drawing and discussing your subject using a diagram.
- You will also need to include additional definitions to significantly aid you expound your evaluative points.
- Connect your case back to the argument or hypothesis, criticize or counterclaim the argument/ theory and connect back to the question so you can come up with a mini conclusion.
- Consider explaining something else that your theory shows.
- Lastly, draw the insights you have made together based from the mini-conclusions which were contained in your body paragraphs.
It is a must to have deeper understanding of the most valuable point behind the question. Indeed, consider trying and rephrasing the question into an easy-to-understand version, if appropriate. Please be guided that failure to provide the suitable answer to the question regarding the topic you are discussing can result to low grades.
Students are often advised to compose short sentences whenever they write an essay; the purpose of this is to come up with clear thoughts or ideas. As much as possible, avoid combining plenty of ideas in a single sentence so as not to complicate things that you wish to convey to your readers.
To help you best answer the question, daring a diagram is one of the best approach. Make sure to draw it with accuracy and label it completely. It is a must to indicate what the diagram shows in general.
Take note that you have to make a judge call regarding this matter. The definitions are all about defining the terms that require at least one definition.
By doing so, you can answer the question regarding the case you are discussing using the course concept and also with the help of your examples. Alternatively, you can indicate that it relies on ceteris paribus which nearly do not emerge, or cite that since it is entirely abstract; it cannot be tested.
Assumptions are always deemed as very useful tools which the writer can include.
See to it to come to a scaled and qualified synthesis. The question must be appropriately answered here. Make sure to be original.